Click here to access the PermiaCare suggestion box. All feedback will be reviewed by the Staff Advisory Committee, with the exception of those dealing with sensitive personnel matters, which are reviewed only by the Executive Team.
Some of the improvements to PermiaCare that have been made as a result of the feedback provided by staff include:
- Numerous facility improvements across the organization
- Availability of drinking water for staff and clients in all PermiaCare locations
- Revision of PermiaCare’s dress code procedure to be more in line with the norms of PermiaCare’s diverse workforce
- Preliminary work on a staff culture improvement project
- Revision of PermiaCare’s bereavement and PTO leave procedures
- Implementation of an employee assistance program that provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues.
- Evaluation of enhanced wellness activities for staff
- Established client advisory committee.
- Upgrade of communication channels and information sharing.
- Sharing of improvements that have been made due to feedback provided on the suggestion box.
- Development of a Staff Advisory Committee.
- Development of a PermiaCare program awareness initiative.
Staff Advisory Committee Members:
- Amanda Abila
- Joshua Alaniz
- Chris Barnhill
- Sarah Fanucci
- Christy Hamilton
- Carmen Harris
- Amanda Morphew
- Delfina Ponce
- Jessica Smith
- Jill Stephens
- Jade Womack