Mission & Vision
Values of PBCC:
- Individual Worth We affirm that the individuals we serve share with us common human needs, rights, desires, and strengths. We also affirm our cultural and individual diversity.
- Quality We commit ourselves to the pursuit of excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity We believe that our personal and professional integrity is the basis of public trust.
- Dedication We take pride in our commitment to the public service and the care of the people we are privileged to serve.
Goals of PBCC:
- Improve Services Improve the overall quality of services to persons served with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, developmental delays, or chemical dependency.
- Expand Services Expand services to meet the needs of persons who are underserved.
- Promote Positive Work Environment Promote an environment in which staff and volunteers work with pride, integrity, and commitment and are valued for their individual worth and contributions.
- Improve Public Understanding Improve public understanding of mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and chemical abuse.
For all PermiaCare Services, call 1-844-420-3964 (toll-free)
For all behavioral health services, including Outreach, Screening, Assessment, and Referral (OSAR) services, please call (844) 420-3964
For IDD Services, call (432) 570-3385 (Midland) or (432) 580-2646 (for all other counties) or toll-free at (844) 420-3966
Administrative Offices401 E Illinois, Suite 403Midland TX 79701(432) 570-3333fax (432) 570-3346