Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide supports, resources, and opportunities to enable children and adults with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, developmental delays, or chemical dependency to live satisfying, responsible, and productive lives to the fullest extent of their abilities.
Values of PBCC:
- Individual Worth We affirm that the individuals we serve share with us common human needs, rights, desires, and strengths. We also affirm our cultural and individual diversity.
- Quality We commit ourselves to the pursuit of excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity We believe that our personal and professional integrity is the basis of public trust.
- Dedication We take pride in our commitment to the public service and the care of the people we are privileged to serve.
Goals of PBCC:
- Improve Services Improve the overall quality of services to persons served with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, developmental delays, or chemical dependency.
- Expand Services Expand services to meet the needs of persons who are underserved.
- Promote Positive Work Environment Promote an environment in which staff and volunteers work with pride, integrity, and commitment and are valued for their individual worth and contributions.
- Improve Public Understanding Improve public understanding of mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and chemical abuse.